Legal Information

If you are arrested for a minor offence, and it it your first offence, you may be eligible for a diversion program (available for both youth and adults), which allows the charge to be withdrawn upon successful completion of on agreed sanction. Contact the services below for youth offenders to get more info.

On the other hand, if you wish to take legal action against another individual, these resources can provide you with your rights, and help point you in the right direction.

Talk to a Lawyer