COVID19 All Huron County Library branch locations are closed to public access and all programs, events, activities at all Huron County Library locations are CANCELED until further notice.
Curbside Service available starting June 9, 2020. Tue 1 pm-4 pm, Wed 10 am-2 pm, Thu 4 pm-7 pm. Curbside service must be pre-arranged with library staff by appointment. Place hold online and library staff will call to schedule pick-up appointment. Items can be returned to branches with curbside service available and will be quarantined for 9 days.
Free wifi in all library parking lots password: huroncounty
• Due dates have been extended and patrons will not accumulate fines during this time.
• Current library holds will not expire
• Interlibrary Loan services are suspended.
• Book drops are now closed
• And branch phone lines are not being monitored at this time.
Encourage patrons to utilize our online resources during this time. Online card registration is available on the our website.
Provides residents/taxpayers with:
* library materials, information and related programs and services
* reference service
* comprehensive information provided to the public upon request
* Internet access and computer workstations
* wireless (wi-fi) Internet
* children’s services
* circulation of a wide variety of reading materials
* mp3 audiobooks, audiobooks on CD and music CDs
* DVDs, Blu-ray
* large print books * talking books, DAISY readers and DAISY discs
* interlibrary loans
* local history and genealogical materials
* collection also includes family literacy kits, STEAM kits, Object Library and lending Internet Hubs
* free passes for the Huron County Museum