Daily soup program no longer running – frozen TV dinners available for emergency situations.
Thrift Store Has reopened with regular hours.
- Food bank
- Thrift store sells clothing, furniture and appliances, cookware, toys, books, and electronics
- Emergency support for dental, eye care and medicine, rent, heat and hydro will deliver hampers of food in emergency situations and do home visits
- Serve non-custodial parents
- emergency overnight accommodation
- fire and domestic violence assistance
- Health equipment loan cupboard – free for an indefinite time period, manual wheel chairs, crutches, commodes, transfer benches and walkers – may have other equipment than what is listed. Please contact the office for more information
- Budget and life skills support and resource liaising
- Bibles and religious items available free
- Free electronic waste collection
- Made up for seniors, singles, families and children over age 16
- Hampers are made to individual needs (ie. diabetic, gluten free) with fresh products
- Hampers can be ready for specific date if requested and can be delivered in emergency situations
- Hamper contains food, gifts, and gift certificates
- Applications for Christmas hampers start Nov 1st and will be accepted until Dec 8 – serve non-custodial parents
Families with children under 16 must go to the CAS Christmas Bureau, but if you miss that opportunity, please call.
Volunteers always welcome!