- In-person browsing
- Computer access (limited stations available)
- Study and wifi seating
- Printing, photocopying, and scanning
- Visit the MakerSpace (by appointment only)
- Enjoy virtual programs and online reading challenges for ALL ages
- Holds available to be picked up in library
- Optional curbside pickup will continue at the back door of the library
What’s Not Available Yet:
- In-person library programs and events
- Toys and play areas
- Kids iPads
- Extended library visits
- Common seating areas
- Meeting room rentals
Free wifi available inside and from the parking lot and steps of the library. Need to accept user agreement but no password required.
Curbside pick-up is still available during open hours. For pick-up, place hold on items online or by calling library. Pick-up by ringing bell at door off rear Church St. parking lot and have library card ready. Please wear a mask and practice physical distancing. For details CLICK HERE.
Drop-off available 24 hours.
Wide variety of materials and resources. Expert assistance in locating, evaluating and using information. Research databases. Books for children, teens and adults including fiction, non-fiction and reference. Public access to computers, free wireless internet and mobile device charging stations. Large print books, magazines, newspapers, audio books, downloadable ebooks and audiobooks, digital magazines, DVD and CD’s. Interlibrary loans, home delivery service, book clubs, special events and photocopying. Story time and children’s programs. Technology help and MakerSpace