The St. Marys Public Library offers a full range of print and multi-media resources. Books and videos may be renewed by telephone. Same library card can be used throughout Perth County.
- fiction, non-fiction, reference resources, research databases
- large print fiction and non-fiction
- children, magazines, books on tape, DVD’s, CD’s (compact disks)
- Download books and e-books and Audio books
- public access computers and internet during hours of operation
- CD’s for CNIB as well as access to use of machinery from CNIB
- programs for all ages including ESL Classes Mon & Wed 6:30-7:30 and Saturdays 10:30-11:30. No registration required. Contact the library for more information.
- Summer Programs for children in Jul and Aug. Information HERE
- free kayak loan program – reserve online and pick-up keys, paddles and life jackets at library. More information HERE
Other services include: inter and intra-library loans, shut-in book service, video gaming disks, photocopying, scanning, faxing services, wireless access and free community telephone.