Access to wide range of Ontario government services and information * staff assistance, information and referral

Business Registrations — basic business registration * also Business Info Line 1-888-745-8888

Driver and Vehicle — vehicle permits and plates * drivers licences * accessible parking permits * copies of records * product sales including information packages on specific used vehicles

Employment — filing of claims under Employment Standards Act, and Employment Protection for Foreign Nationals Act (Live-in Caregivers and Others)

Fish and Wildlife — fishing and hunting licences * outdoors cards (ID cards which in most cases need to accompany licences) * also Outdoors Card Centre 1-800-387-7011

Forms and Official Documents — birth, marriage and death certificates and registration searches * find a commissioner of oaths

Health — Ontario health card registration, renewal, replacement (lost, stolen or damaged) and change of name or address * organ and tissue donor registration

Photo Identification — Ontario Photo Card provision, renewal or replacement

Change of address information is available on the Internet for this and other Ontario ministries through their integrated address change

Ontario Landlord and Tenant Board information and Application Filing