Advocates and provides programs and services for people with mental disorders in order to enhance, maintain and promote the mental health of all individuals and communities in Huron and Perth Counties
- Client directed
- Quality of life through community integration
- Ongoing support
- May include community connections, housing, financial planning, income budgeting, family relationships, and education about mental illness
Concurrent Disorders Case Management – Case Managers provide assessment and links to treatment and rehabilitation services for people with mental illness addicted to drugs and alcohol
Family Support Group:
- Helps families understand mental illness
- Offers time limited one-to-one support for family hoping to connect a loved one to mental health services
- Family support groups available
Court Support Case Management: provides assistance to people with mental illness who come in contact with the law.
Peer Support Program: people with mental illness are supported to develop peer friendships through group meetings which offer social and recreational activities.
Supported Housing Program: affordable rental unites in Huron and Perth Counties, rental subsidy available based on income and evidence of a mental illness.
Community Homes for Opportunity (CHO): supportive housing program for people with serious mental illness
Education: offers workshops, resource centres at both office location and educational presentations to help overcome the stigma of mental illness.