COVID19 Administration office open limited hours. Staff working from home providing phone and videoconferencing support for clients. In person support also available. Peer support groups via Zoom. Ensuring clients have resources they need to stay connected and safe. Still taking referrals. Please call.
Crossing Bridges is a youth drop-in program in Stratford that provides information to assist in dealing with substance use. Provides day time shelter, food, safety, employment skills, living skills, and most importantly a place to talk. Appointments are not necessary and everything is 100% confidential.
Drop in provides:
- Supportive listening and resources
- Information about support services available in the community and help contacting to those services if required
- Snacks are available
- Shelter, a warm, safe place to come and talk informally with trained professionals
- Education about substance abuse and mental health issues
- Workshops and groups – check with program staff about the times and availability of groups and workshops