COVID19 All Huron County Library branch locations are closed and all programs, events, activities at all Huron County Library locations are CANCELED until further notice.
• Due dates have been extended and patrons will not accumulate fines during this time.
• Current library holds will not expire
• Interlibrary Loan services are suspended.
• Book drops are now closed
• And branch phone lines are not being monitored at this time.
We encourage patrons to utilize our online resources during this time. Online card registration is available on the our website.
Should you require assistance, please contact Library Administration either by phone at 519-482-5457, and leave a message or EMAIL.
Provides residents/taxpayers with:
* library materials, information and related programs and services
* reference service
* comprehensive information provided to the public upon request
* Internet access and computer workstations
* wireless (wi-fi) Internet
* children’s services
* circulation of a wide variety of reading materials
* mp3 audiobooks, audiobooks on CD and music CDs
* DVDs, Blu-ray
* large print books * talking books, DAISY readers and DAISY discs
* interlibrary loans
* local history and genealogical materials
* collection also includes family literacy kits, STEAM kits, Object Library and lending Internet Hubs
* free passes for the Huron County Museum